(Senior) VFX Artist
Permanent contract Paris (75)
We are looking for a (Senior) VFX Artist to assist with the creation and implementation of real-time visual FX in collaboration with 3D Programmers, artists and other team members, for both our upcoming games and live project.
Specifically, you will work with the Art Director to :
- Turn the Creative Director's vision and concept into high quality VFX while maintaining a coherent art style
- Model, texture, animate, light and optimize VFX assets
- Make sure VFX meet both gameplay & performance expectations
- Create and implement real-time particle effects
- +4 years of experience in VFX
- Expert in 3DS Max & Photoshop
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced change
- Capacity to understand and master successfully a new internally-built FX system
- Good understanding of real time VFX techniques & willingness to stay up to date
- Knowledge of shading and lighting for VFX
- Ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles
- Strong autonomy, attention to details and organizational skills
(Very) Welcome Bonuses !
- Passionate about video games
- Good understanding of Unity
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement