Permanent contract Boulogne Billancourt (92)
Due to rapid growth in our core business, Wargaming.net Europe is looking to hire a fun, dynamic and accomplished Visual Designer to join our Creative Team. This opportunity offers tremendous potential for advancement, ideal for someone seeking career development.
Be part of Wargaming.net and join the Design and Media Lab to work on multiple titles in the Wargaming portfolio.
The Visual Designer will report to the Head of Design and Media Lab.
What will you do :
The individual should be self-motivated and able to follow- through on assignments under the direction and guidance of the senior designer. Duties are extremely varied across print and web. Being part of a small, fast paced team means you get involved with all aspects of the department.
- Create all forms of artwork materials for B2B/B2C websites, print materials, newsletters, presentations, promotions and social media channels, brochures.
- Produce all mechanicals for existing artwork and deliver to printer and media outlets.
- Research, gather, photograph, illustrate, typeset and produce visual content for projects as needed.
- Work with the team members to develop and execute creative concepts
- Take creative concepts for websites, collateral, support materials and other design projects developed by the Marketing Coordinators and team members and help design variations, additional creative assets, revisions, print-ready files, etc.
- Layout mock-ups and previews
- Optimize, reproduce, localize and create graphics for the web and email communication and help the project manager in terms of outsource management
Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What are we looking for :
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- 1-2 years experience in a professional environment
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Strong typography/layout skills
- Idea generator with strong creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of media : online, social, broadcast, & print
- High attention to detail is very important
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivation to learn, with continual drive for personal development
- Ability to use initiative but also to thrive within a team
What additional skills will help you stand out :
- Illustration skills and experience in Maya and/or Cinema 4D are a plus
If this position sounds of interest to you, please send your CV, motivation letter and Portfolio.
Only applications with all required information in English can be considered and processed.
Resume - motivation letter - portfolio
To: Recruitment manager