Marketing Video Artist - Owlient (H/F)
Permanent contract Montreuil (93)
We are looking for a fun & creative multimedia artist who can help us capture and present the magic of our mobile games.
As a core member of the Marketing Team, you'll be called on to create a wide range of assets with a strong focus on moving pictures such as 3D animated game trailers, short animations, social postings, user acquisition videos, animated advertising banners, company PR videos, promotion videos for business partnerships, etc.
You will be working your magic on every step of the video production cycle in some capacity. Your goal is to wow the audience and make us and our games shine. Close co-operation with the rest of the marketing team and studio game production is essential to get things done. In addition, you will get to work with external agencies on trailer productions.
We are looking for a team player with a passion for games, entertainment and great marketing. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. You can keep track of multiple things at the same time, manage projects effectively from top level to smallest details and prioritize work against schedules.
You are used to an autonomous and entrepreneurial working style and taking initiative comes naturally to you.
- 3D Animation - You create character rig, animation, lighting, rendering and compositing based on the existing game assets and style guides.
- Gameplay Capturing - You work with marketing and game development team to ensure that the correct content is captured for the correct purposes.
- Video Editing - You edit video footages to adhere to the story-boarded flow while eliciting and incorporating rolling stakeholder feedback from multiple sources.
- Post-processing and Motion Graphic- You add additional effects, 2D/3D animations, information or flourishes in order to fully portray the intention of the footage captured.
- Graphic Design - You support the creation of 2D/3D static assets for web or printing.
- Filming - You create film videos and take photos for different events.
- 3 years' experience in animation & video editing.
- A good understanding of digital marketing practices & social media trends.
- Extensive experience with any 3d soft and be available to learn new software, as well as extensive experience with Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop or similar.
- Knowledge of Unity
- Interest in F2P games.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas and design layout via storyboards, sketches and animatic.
- Good communication skills, working collaboratively in a professional environment, able to deal with feedback.
- Strong time management skills, able to create quality content on schedule in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess advanced skills that allow you to work in autonomy, and make solid decisions concerning marketing asset creation and document processes.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to follow style guides and creative briefs.
- Fun and proactive team player.
- Fluent English or high level is mandatory.
Benefits : lunch voucher, 50% reimbursement of transportation fee, 4 free videogames a year, profit sharing, etc.
Owlient - A Ubisoft Studio in Paris
Founded in 2006, Owlient has sharpened its expertise in free-to-play games through Howrse, an equestrian management simulation game, which has been live for over 10 years and still gathers more than half a million monthly players.
Active in 28 countries with 27 studios, Ubisoft has won over gamers worldwide with its high quality, cutting-edge franchises. Today, Ubisoft boasts one of the richest and most diverse catalogues in the industry with top selling brands.
As an integral part of Ubisoft's mobile division, Owlient is currently focused on developing long-lasting mobile games to bring AAA Ubisoft brands on mobile.
Owlient recently revealed Tom Clancy's Elite Squad, a new free-to-play action mobile RPG, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2019.
We're looking for smart, creative, passionate people to join us as we unlock our next level of success.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Service Recrutement