We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership by making sure that the organization's technology fully serves its business strategy.
We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends (and notably as they relate to globally scaled web-based platforms), to be able to ensure that technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely, and to establish and deliver on the technology roadmap. Excellent project/program management skills are also key.
This would be a perfect opportunity for an ambitious, multitasking, driven person who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join Esport-Management.com at our headquarters in the beautiful Valbonne, France.
Esport-Management.com is an online platform designed to find and raise the next generation of esports athletes. This SaaS platform equips grassroots, amateur and semi-pro players with performance, growth and management tools needed to advance into a professional esports career and gain visibility among esports organizations that seek esports talent.
Esports is a rapidly growing market with Newzoo predicting that this year the global esports market will generate revenues of $1.1 billion, up +26.7% year on year.
After a highly successful startup and funding phase, Esport-Management is now poised for rapid growth and this role will be of pivotal importance.
- Overall responsibility for building and delivering our web-based platform, including application architecture, design, development and maintenance.
- Overall responsibility for network & system infrastructure to ensure scalability, functionality and efficiency (low/no down time, global reach)
- Work closely with Marketing and Product Management to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs ; develop, update and deliver on the Technology Roadmap
- Make sure regulatory standards are met
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes ; develop and implement networking safeguards ; deploy and implement a disaster recovery plan in the event of a breach
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
- Use stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations ; monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
For this vacancy we only consider candidates that are eligible to work in the EU (no visa required).
Are you interested and do you fit above profile ? We love to hear from you !
We only take your application in consideration when you apply with a CV and motivational letter.
To: Recruitment manager