Creative Producer H/F
Permanent contract Paris (75)
We're looking for a Creative Producer to join us here at Focus Home Interactive, based in Paris, France. As part of our Editorial team, you'll work in both the Marketing and Production departments on our full catalogue of exciting releases !
You will be responsible for a variety of marketing and production tasks, including :
- Creation of marketing creative guidelines
- Writing of marketing materials (including PR texts, back of box, trailer scripts, etc.)
- Recording gameplay for trailers, PR or partners
- Participating in Production meetings, discussions and decisions on games
- Editorializing and providing feedback on interviews with developers
- Meeting journalists or partners and presenting games at industry events
- Producing game feedback and summary documents for specific Production department requests
For these tasks you will work under the Senior Creative Producer, in conjunction with the Brand team, Trade Marketing team, Video team, PR team, Line Production team and our Game Development partners.
What we're looking for :
- Native-level english
- Professional experience in a marketing, journalism, consultancy, or other related video game industry role (3+ years)
- Excellent writing skills
- Wide knowledge and passion for video games and the industry
- Ability to work autonomously on a variety of projects and tasks
- Creative and capable of pushing new ideas with confidence
This position is onsite at our Paris office, with a relocation package offered.
Knowledge of the French language is not necessary for this role, but lessons will be offered as part of the relocation process.
The current situation hasn't halted our recruitment and onboarding processes. This position is for an onsite role, but working from home is fully supported until the health crisis is over. Our recruitment process will also be based entirely online, including all interviews and assessments.
CV and cover letter
if Applicable : website
To: Marjory LECLERC