Old Skull Games, independent studio based in Lyon (France) and reference in the Mobile Video Game industry, is seeking for a talented and experienced Producer to join the crew on fresh and innovative projects.
At Old Skull games we have that one thing we value the most : a great team and an amazing working environment. Since we started in 2012, we never stopped to improve our company culture in order to make our pirates' bark a bright caravel where it's always a pleasure to work in.
Ease to Agile and more standard production methodologies you will help manage successful mobile projects with different styles : narrative, time management, RPG...
Your buccaneers' missions :
- Make sure the team understands short-term goals and has all the information they need to fulfill their own missions.
- Plan and estimate the different projects with each team.
- Adapt management and project tracking tools to team's needs and try new ones.
- Assist the production team to improve processes and pipelines.
- Daily tracking of each team member and anticipate and detect blockers, and propose solutions to solve them.
- Organize Sprint Planning meetings and follow-ups on the production.
- Communicate with external partners & publishers.
- Assist the finance team for subsidies and financial sponsoring.