For you, the coolest esport is Starcraft ; you love the way pro-gamers are (retro) planning everything before the game even starts. Whenever you watch an esports competition, you can imagine the media/ shooting day of one of the sponsor's video spots or how the live production is organized. And you genuinely think that esports is the sport of the digital generation-so you are focused on finding ways to better the craft in content and live streams.
Part of Hurrah.group, Hurrah.studio is a Paris-based content production company focused on bringing mainstream brands into the esports arena, and we're looking for an experienced producer to join us. If esports is your dream gig, but a lack of relevant roles drove you into video production for diapers or mustard instead, then you're the player we're looking for.
YOUR MISSION :
Plan and manage physical videos, live productions and photoshoots to ensure each asset is of the highest quality possible. You will work hand-in-hand with clients, creatives and production teams, responsible for managing the day-to-day aspects of video production and shootings.
- Organizing all the logistics from hiring crew, renting equipment, and working with the production company
- Finding the right talent for the job
- Supervising the physical aspects of production including personnel, technology, budget, and scheduling
- Ensuring that production stays on schedule without going over budget
- Ensuring video content reflects the brand message
- Manage and create healthy relationships with external partners and suppliers
- Client management
Send your English resume & social links. Include a quick email about why we should pick you. (None of that "To Whom It May Concern" stuff.)
To: Recruitment manager