Business Performance Manager
Permanent contract Paris (75)
We are looking for an experienced and talented Business Performance Manager to join our team working on creating the best Free To Play experiences !
As a member of the Core team you will be responsible for defining the editorial and business strategy of our games in order to maximize the revenue through all distribution channels worldwide.
Critical to your success are your key stakeholders who include, Head of Studio, Producers, Game Designers, Marketing and Legal.
You will :
- Be Responsible for the definition, tracking, monitoring and health of the main following KPIs : In game tracking, Monetization, Consumer research and insights, Community feedback (alongside the Community Developers & Marketing), Game quality
- Always analyze current strategies and suggest new ways to optimize the consumer lifetime value
- Use data to fine-tune and balance the games' economy, providing the Core Team economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization
- Define dashboards and statistics to clearly assess the games performance on all platforms
- Build the live strategy and calendar, alongside the marketing team, and monitor its outcome.
- Feed and oversee the production team in different phases of the production of the games in order to help define the monetization features of the games
- Provide reports and weekly progress updates within the studio and outside
Qualifications for the position :
- Prior experience in the video game industry
- Experience and/or strong interest in 4X games
- Highly analytical, with experience of big data decision making
- Excellent understanding of statistics with the ability to interpret these confidently and lead through your recommendations
- Strong relationship and influencing skills
- Great time-management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and creative with the drive to always improve and learn.
- Experience with economy modeling and/or systems design a plus
- English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- A passion for casual and mid-core games is a plus, as well as a solid understanding of the F2P mobile games industry
This is a unique opportunity to take part of an adventure that is just starting where your energy and your ideas will have a direct impact on the games.
This position is available in our offices of Bordeaux, or Paris, in France.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement