Permanent contract Lyon (69)
Arkane Studios in Lyon, France is seeking a talented and experienced Producer to join the current producing team in making AAA games.
The ideal candidate will manage the organization, scheduling and daily coordination of game development.
- Drive and own scheduling for a specific part of the team
- Make sure his/her team always understand current short-term goals and how they fit the project vision
- Assist with various production tasks based on daily needs and requests from the global development team
- Daily track and review the status of the game, and remove blockers for all on going work throughout all the team
- Ensure adherence to schedules and budgets and delivery of milestones on time and on target quality
- Contribute and help with overall production practices improvement
- Assist the Production Director in tracking the development cost and respect of development budget
- Assist with recruiting and interviewing candidates for positions in the studio
- Assist in training actions : ensure that team members have the right technical skills
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans
- Creative, innovative, proactive, diplomat
- Result-oriented and work under-pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in French and in English
Desired Skills :
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in project management in video game development
- Experience in managing cross discipline teams
- Ideally have shipped a minimum of 1 AAA game title in a project management role
Working as an Arkanite :
Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers. Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999.
Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in the trendy area of Lyon Confluence - a hot spot for nature, sports, food, and music.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, incl. private medical insurance, flex hours, up to 30 paid vacations days per year, sports program, transport compensation, onboarding program etc.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager