Lionbridge Gaming Paris is currently seeking for an experienced Games Localization Project Manager.
The Games Localization Project Manager will be responsible for organizing and supervising the smooth operation of games localization projects assigned, while ensuring the highest quality of its output to service a wide panel of gaming customers, from indie to AAA publishers/developers.
The optimal candidate is a highly organized strategic thinker and a proactive self-starter and has an extensive knowledge of CAT tools.
This position is suitable for individuals who have 5+ years previous experience in a similar role.
- Manage and organize games localization projects from start to finish (localization & audio VO recording projects) : Kick Off, costing & quoting, scheduling, pre-production, resource assignments, progress reporting, project analysis, post-production, Quality Assurance support, Postmortem.
- Manage Technical preparation of Translation project (MemoQ, SDL Trados, XTM...)
- Act as client's daily point of contact, forging strong relationships, understanding the client's team dynamic, business goals, priorities and challenges
- Overall financial ownership, gathering and reviewing financial reporting, VAR, Labor and PCM results, managing customer complaints and KPI data
- Drive localization performance, financial growth and innovation, bringing a high level of added value to the account
- Report to Operations/Production Management and Site Management on a regular basis
- Manage communication and successful relations with clients, internal and external stakeholders, linguist resources, and recording studios
- Define and continuously update project planning and prioritization, communicating with wider Lionbridge teams and internal/external production teams daily
- Report on production status and budget forecast
- Manage client quoting, invoicing & vendor/freelancer PO-processes
- Assess, monitor and ensure quality of multi-lingual projects and monitor KPIs
- Provide feedback and creative solutions for continuous improvement of processes, resource allocation, services, and client relationships
- Analyze and anticipate risk in the localization process, providing guidance to clients
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager