Live Producer - Owlient (H/F)
Permanent contract Montreuil (93)
As Live Ops Producer, you will be responsible for the Live Operations of Tom Clancy's Elite Squad, a mobile character collection RPG.
Under the supervision of the Executive Producer, you will help establish the events and features' roadmap and forecast revenues to match monthly financial objectives. You will then plan and assign tasks to members of the Live Ops squad (Game Designers, Programmers and Artists) and monitor their progress to ensure tasks are performed as outlined in the project roadmap. Maintaining a high level of engagement and motivation among team members is key. Finally, you will analyse the performance of the game with regards to the financial objectives and suggest data-driven roadmap improvements if needs be.
Your main missions will be :
1) Planning :
- Construct forecast models to match live operations schedules with financial targets
- Define the Limited Time Events (LTE) and the Sales & Promotion strategy inside the game
- Develop high-level schedules, plan resources and assign them properly to ensure live operations' milestones quality, timings and goals are always respected
- Challenge features documentation so they always convey the product vision and are in line with business objectives and target KPIs, in close collaboration with Game Design teams
- Challenge economy and in-game balancing in order to optimise business performance
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities and game ideas within the relevant genre to deliver growth whilst making a positive player impact
2) Execution :
- Manage a cross-functional production team in order to deliver incredibly compelling, high-quality live operations
- Develop and maintain low level schedules for all the functional areas of live operations to ensure Sprint builds quality, timings and goals are always respected
- Define, set and track user stories through the different project management tools used, following short term objectives set with the *Executive Producer and the project Leads
- Deploy, help improve, and advocate all the production processes and pipelines put in place, through direct communication with the team and the Executive Producer
- Maintain a friendly atmosphere and a high level of engagement and motivation in the team
- Manage, when needed, relationships with co-dev and third party studios ?
- Work hand in hand with QA to triage game issues to deliver a flawless game to the end-user
- Coordinate and set up the various in-game communication tools (assets creation, push notifications, ...) working with the Marketing & Community Management teams
- Coordinate relationship with Head Quarter Production team
3) Analysis :
- Monitor and report on the performance of LTEs, Sales & Promotion, and new features, in close collaboration with Business Intelligence teams
- Analyse the financial performance of the game against the financial objectives and react quickly to refine your release roadmap to meet targets and optimise business performance
- Support other Producers to influence the short term and long term feature roadmaps by surfacing unmet player and admin needs, thanks to your knowledge of in-game data
- Proactively communicate on game performance within the whole team to ensure they are spending their time and energy on the right areas
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality of the game, the productivity of the teams and the efficiency of production processes
- Analyse competitors and perform benchmarking to suggest trendy events and new features
- 5+ years' experience as Producer in the games industry
- 3+ years' experience as Live Producer in the mobile game industry
- Candidate must have work on at least one mobile game and two video game titles
- Experience managing a cross functional team of 10+ members
- Strong project management skills
- Fluent with Agile methodology : a must have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of Live problematics
- Ability to analyse problems and extract solutions with the right people, then take actions to solve them
- A good video game culture
- Good knowledge of JIRA
Permanent position to be filled in Montreuil ASAP !
Benefits : Lunch voucher, 50% reimbursement of transportation fee, 4 free videogames a year, profit sharing, etc.
Owlient - A Ubisoft Studio in Paris
Founded in 2006, Owlient has sharpened its expertise in free-to-play games through Howrse, an equestrian management simulation game, which has been live for over 10 years and still gathers more than half a million monthly players.
Active in 28 countries with 27 studios, Ubisoft has won over gamers worldwide with its high-quality, cutting-edge franchises. Today, Ubisoft boasts one of the richest and most diverse catalogues in the industry with top selling brands.
As an integral part of Ubisoft's mobile division, Owlient is currently focused on developing long-lasting mobile games to bring AAA Ubisoft brands on mobile. We're looking for smart, creative, passionate people to join us as we unlock our next level of success.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement