Producer - Green Panda Games (M/F)
Permanent contract Montreuil (93)
As a Game Producer, you will be part of the Product team made up of 6 people. Working in close collaboration with our Lead Producer, you will be in charge of managing the production of our mobile games.
In order to achieve this goal, your responsibilities will be the following :
- Plan and follow games production from A to Z ;
- Follow and analyze the KPIs of your game portfolio ;
- Manage and execute multiple A/B tests to make data driven decisions ;
- Improve internal and external production process in a continuous way ;
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with our external studios.
Having acquired at least 2 years of experience in a mobile gaming/applications company or a similar environment, you wish to join an ambitious team willing to create the next casual and hyper-casual hits which will passionate our players.
If the following description matches your profile, you are in !
- You are an hyper-passionate and motivated person
- Your mobile F2P market knowledge is second to none ...
- ... as well as your understanding of the mobile game monetization
- Sensitive to the accessibility issue, you already worked on UX/UI topics
- Thanks to your prior experience with data analysis, you are a data savvy person with a design thinking and user centric approach
- You are obviously able to speak English in a professional environment
Even if they are not mandatory, the perfect candidate will also have the following competencies :
- Technical background
- Other languages
- Successful mobile game development experience
Why join us ? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the hyper-casual and casual gaming industry ! But also because :
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry !
- We are ambitious, we like to move fast, take bets on people and grow our talents !
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities !
- We have a fun and casual working atmosphere !
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities !
- We have monthly game nights, company events, sports games,...
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers,...
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether !
- WE want YOU to join the team !
Interested ? Apply online and we will get back to you soon : )
See some of our fantastic creations over here => https://greenpandagames.com/en
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement