Community Manager (F/H/NB)
Fixed term contract Paris (75)
Working within the marketing department, you will work to innovate on and improve our reputation, paying close attention to social media to develop and optimize the image of the company and its catalog, and improve social outreach.
We're looking for marketing talent to work with our growing and dynamic team on exciting and acclaimed projects such as A Plague Tale : Innocence, Evil West, Dordogne, SnowRunner and many more titles.
- Manage gaming communities on various channels, including Reddit, Discord and forums.
- Develop a strategy of presence, influencing different communities, bringing new subscribers to various social media channels.
- Organize feedback on Focus and its catalog (including each game independently), mapping trends and expectations.
- Write news and updates (in English) for various social media targeted bulletins.
- Target trends outside of the companies scope, and innovatively chase new avenues of outreach.
What we are looking for :
- Excellent English creative writing and oral skills.
- Mastery of social networking and its tools : Forums, Reddit, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and more.
- A driven, invested individual with great communication skills.
Strongly desired :
- Passion for social media and community focused campaigns
- Passion for the video game industry and entertainment at large
What we can offer :
- CDD 6 months - starting ASAP
- Location : Paris 19th, Metro line 7 (Corentin Cariou) / RER E (Rosa Parks) / Tramway T3b (Porte de la Villette)
- 50% of the cost of the Carte pass restaurant and the transport ticket will be covered
- 80% of the cost of health insurance (16.11 euros remaining to be paid)
- Interesting participation
- Telework charter
- a young and dynamic environment in a creative and challenging sector
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement