Permanent contract Nice (06)
As a Customer Support Agent, your primary goal is to answer our player's requests (Via emails, in-game chat, Discord,or Forum posts) on a large variety of subjects, from simple requests to advanced gameplay questions. Being the one that has direct access to our player's issues and feedback, you can prioritize and identify issues for them to be forwarded to our developers while being able to find workarounds and help our players as much as you can.
Under the management of the Lead Player Experience, you'll be in contact with our QA, Developers, and Design team, understanding their workflow and forwarding the information gathered from the player's request accordingly.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be highly organized and hard working.
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize work when required.
- Have a good computer and technical skills.
- Be reliable and autonomous when needed.
- Have a previous Customer Service experience.
- Have extensive experience with hack and slash games and other online games.
It would be a plus if :
- Extensive experience and knowledge in Wolcen : Lords of Mayhem.
- Previous experience in the video game industry.
- Zendesk/JIRA mastery.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager