Experienced French Community Manager
Permanent contract Paris (75)
YOUR MISSION :
- Help engage gaming / esports communities on their home platforms with smart creative, including Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube and Steam.
- Address our client communities with relevant and authentic messaging.
- Stay ahead of what's new in gaming, esports and the surrounding industry.
- In other words, you're the eyes, ears and voice of the agency and its clients. Your most important mission ? To ensure that everything we share across social is authentic to gamers like you and your friends.
You are devastated that the Kappa emote doesn't exist on Facebook or Twitter. You're a forum super-sleuth, checking out every Reddit meme about latest esports matches. Sometimes even diving on Tumblr in search of some sweet fanart. Your top window in Steam is set to community and the only thing you love most is tryharding with the "RISE" song & maximum sound volume.
If gaming is your dream gig, but a lack of relevant roles sent you counting Facebook Likes elsewhere, you're the players we're looking for.
YOUR PROFILE :
- A committed esports fan and/or player who wants to turn that passion into a career.
- You have at least 3 years of agency or brand-side experience, and ideally you'll have worked on international accounts.
- You are a French native, and no matter what, your English is good enough to hold a professional conversation with our partners (teams, tournaments, leagues, publishers).
- You live on Twitter, follow all the relevant sites about CM and social media, and love the idea of addressing esports fans with ideas that you know will kick ass. And most of all, you love engaging with people in the community.
See yourselves in this magic mirror ? Then don't wait ; the game's about to start.
- Full-time contract (CDI)
- Experience : 3 years minimum
- Salary : Experience and skills based
- Location : Full-time remote possible, otherwise we're located in Paris 19e (Belleville)
- Start date : September 2021
Hurrah.group and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters creativity. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family,gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Send your English resume, social links and portfolio / book / website
Include a quick message about why we should pick you. (None of that "To Whom It May Concern" stuff.)
To: Recruitment manager