Customer Support Agent
Permanent contract Villeurbanne (69)
As a Customer Support Agent, you will represent our studio and answer our players inquiries. You will be a friendly and helpful resource to answer game related questions from our player-base.
By reporting and escalating issues to our production team, you will help improve the quality of our game and the experiences we wish to offer to our audience.
You will report to our Customer Support Manager and work in close collaboration with the community and operation teams.
Your role :
- Answering players requests, issues and questions thanks to our CS tools (We do not provide support via phone calls).
- Coordinating with the production team to get their insight on players issues and providing them with a relevant data and details regarding players' main point of concerns.
- Generating and maintaining helpful external support content (game guides, troubleshooting, FAQs) in collaboration with our CS Manager.
- Demonstrating professionalism and empathy while interacting with our audience.
We look for an autonomous and rigorous profile with 1 to 3 years experience in Customer Support, fluent in French, in English and, possessing the following expertise and skills :
- Positive attitude when answering players
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to summarise complex issues
- Gaming experience and passion
- Good resistance to stressful situations
You'll work on-site, full time, in the beautiful city of Lyon and, you can choose to work remotely 2 days per week.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding the offer.
Resume + Cover Letter
To: Product Manager