Senior Community Manager
Permanent contract Remote (00)
As we scale, we are putting together a team of savvy marketing folks that are used to fast growth, live events with influencers, optimizing viral tactics and challenging the status quo to outperform in the gaming space. This is an incredible opportunity to join a booming company in its growth phase.
Driven by a strong inclusive culture, we welcome self starting, fast learning, talented people wishing to kickstart and manage unique, and challenging projects where collaboration (internal and external) is everything.
We are looking for a Senior Community Manager passionate about our mission and the challenges to join our Marketing team.
What you will be doing :
- Your role will be responsible for the social media strategy, content and results, including growing social media channel, creating ambassador programs, organizing ambitious influencer marketing activations and seeking new partnerships with key people/brands in our ecosystem.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies (excluding corporate coms)
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools
- Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms with the help of our marketing designers
- Develop, launch and manage new events and influencer activations that promote our platform
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms (Twitch/Youtube/Tiktok)
- Maintain high engagement of our communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on brand reputation and engagement on channels
- Actively represent Piepacker in key digital and physical event involving our communities
- Manage a budget for social media activities
With this role, you will have a strong impact on our community by owning relationships with influencers and key followers, (including Kickstarter backers) contributing to creative ideation, event strategies, and driving exponential social media growth.
What are looking for :
- Great relationship builder and communicator, problem solver, critical thinker, and independent. You value autonomy and can manage things with little guidance.
- Minimum 4 years of social media management, in games preferably
- Track record of successful community event and project launches on social media
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms, best practices and upcoming features
- Good knowledge of social media listening tools
- Experience in content production and working with video editors
- Experience in front of the camera within a gaming context (events, show)
- Good knowledge of Twitch, YouTube and Tik Tok engagement tactics
- Excellent knowledge and experience with influencer marketing
- You speak and write English (understanding French is a plus)
- You are empathetic and sensible to the need of a more inclusive culture in gaming
- You like to test, take risks and create content for new ideas
If you believe you match this description, when you apply, please share with us your work + channels you have managed in the past.
- Unlimited vacations (minimum 5 weeks)
- Monthly well-being allowance (mental help, sport, massage, etc.)
- Home office allowance
- Fully remote & Flexible working hours
- Equal pay policy
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks)
- Maternity/Paternity grant of $3k (out of Europe) or 2.5k euros (in Europe)
- Stock option plan
- Competitive health insurance compensation a one-to-one basis, depending on geographical location & company's policy.
- Extra benefits depending on the geographical location.
Salary according to experience
Piepacker is an equal opportunity employer and we proudly value and promote diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, World of Warcraft faction or disability status.
Starting date : As soon as possible
Location : Full remote. The candidate must be in Europe for time zone reasons
We are still very happy you applied and we do wish you good luck.
Looking forward to (hopefully) meeting you and chatting about games : ) !
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager