Permanent contract Paris (75)
As Community Manager, you will be responsible for building and engaging with the player community of Shard Tactics, our online competitive tactical game currently in development. You will work hand-in-hand with the studio CEO, our marketing director and our development team to build a large community of engaged players.
Specifically, your mission will be to :
- Grow the Shard Tactics community on Discord and manage our Discord server
- Launch and grow our social media accounts (especially TikTok and Twitter) by posting fun and engaging content on a regular basis
- Develop and manage relationships with key content creators on Twitch, Youtube, Tik Tok
- Organize online and offline events to maximize player's engagement : playtests, giveaways, tournaments...
- Set up analytical reporting on community KPIs (# followers, engagement rate...)
- You have multiple years of experience in building online player communities
- You have a creative mindset and are always eager to create and share fun and engaging content
- You have significant experience with relevant communication channels (Discord, TikTok, Reddit, Twitter...)
- You are able to create engaging videos for TikTok, showcasing the game, the development process and the life of the studio
- You have a strong interest in online competitive games and associated events (Esports, tournaments, seasons...)
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and French
- You speak a third language besides French and English
- You love memes !
We are looking for passionate and driven game developers to join our young and ambitious studio !
We offer our employees competitive salaries and the opportunity to become shareholders in the company, as well as comprehensive benefits (health insurance, meal vouchers...).
We offer our employees the opportunity to combine in-office work (2-3 days a week) and remote work (2-3 days a week). Our offices are located in the center of Paris (52 boulevard de Sébastopol).
We are looking for someone to start in Q1 2023.
CV, cover letter, website (if applicable)
To: Antoine & Alexandre Colin