Player Experience Manager (H/F)
CDI Montreuil (93)
Description du poste
Ubisoft is looking for a Manager Player Experience to support its mobile games. We have an exciting mobile games portfolio - South Park, Assassin's Creed, Might & Magic just to name a few, and, we want a proven PX expert to drive successful customer relations together with us.
You are in charge of managing, developing, constantly improving and reporting about the player experience of the mobile division. Coordinating with several teams you will help us developing our player support strategy, our presence on new channels, follow-up with different organizations, business models and processes, as well as building a qualitative, efficient and persistent communication flow with your internal and external partners, from customer support teams and production studios to external partners and vendors.
- Overall monitoring of our service and team management to deliver exceptional support while also having engaged, happy and productive teams, from the global player experience strategy to processes tailored to each project and cost control of the activity
- Support and inspire the standard operating procedures for all aspects of the existing teams
- Help developing a player centric service fitting the best player experience in a context of a many diverse production studios and customer support teams.
- Provide a consistent experience for player support leads and representatives to maximize collaboration, expertise sharing and best practices.
- Work closely with all the player support, production, live ops, QC sales teams to ensure the best quality of service for a diverse line-up in permanent iteration and ensure a persistent communication flow
- Determine Metrics around newer channels for Social and Store support to give teams direction and attainable targets.
- Constantly review our service delivery metrics and player feedback, and strive for improvements by putting the necessary changes in place including collaboration with tools, analytics, CRM and communication solutions to gain insights and to determine development needed.
- Manage the performance and relationship with our business partners as well as tools and platforms
- Constantly review staffing needs with WFM planner, HR and training to determine appropriate staffing requirements, short and medium term.
- Look within the CS industry and to our competitors for useful benchmarks and learning opportunities.
Profil du candidat
You are a player support expert, you show direct and indirect leadership skills, you enjoy coordinating several teams in an international environment with the player at the center of all your decisions.
You want an opportunity to develop new channels of communication with passionate players and communities and make sure we serve them better.
You can think outside of the box and rely on strong soft and analytical skills. You can can inspire the CS teams independently of the tools, the process and the tons of people you will face on a daily base.
Our ideal manager is extremely enthusiastic, flexible, skilled with people and numbers, loves gaming and want to put the player experience as the top level of the market.
- Proven management, negotiation and people skills to coordinate with strong, engaged and talented teams.
- Inclusive & collaborative for change management, joint management of individuals and resource allocation topics.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a complex organizational structure.
- Agile and quick thinker to deal with a very full and fast-paced schedule.
- Ability to provide good direction for roles under indirect supervision.
- Confident public speaker, and ability to present to teams, both internal and external.
- Team player with a strong focus on collaboration and diplomacy.
- Strong interest and passion for our industry, technology and video-games.
- Proactivity to use and/or ramp up on regular new communication & reporting tools
- 5 years of experience in a customer service, ideally from mobile gaming
- Master degree or equivalent
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with business partners and/or third-party technology providers
- Excellent written and spoken English
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
A l'attention de : Recruitment manager