Oh BiBi is looking for a Lead Community Manager to work on current & upcoming games.
We are looking for an amazing social networks ambassador !
Someone fun, dynamic and game enthusiast who will lead and take care of soon-to-be players and faithful players across our games'worlds !
Your mission is to innovate and seduce a huge crowd of players to convince them to play and stay along the way, even if there's a rough competition.
You will work in team with our Marketing Artist, User Acquisition Specialist and Player Support Specialist to create the best contents and impacts on our community, communicate toward our fans to inform and reassure our fans through different social networks.
We offer you a chance to join the founding team of passionate game developers who only believe in passion and individual talents. Oh BiBi offers development cycles where every idea matters and where bureaucracy stays behind the door. If working on amazing mobile game experiences sounds like your thing, just drop us an email and share your passion with us !
- Attract and engage the players with smart, dynamic and fun posts
- Represent Oh BiBi to our community and deliver state-of-the-art service
- Respond to players in need with helpful suggestions related to our games
- Use and track every social network for useful datas
- Provide feedback to game developers in order to improve the game
- Report to user acquisition specialist in order to improve attraction
- Manage Customer Support agents (internal and external)