CDI Lyon (69)
Description du poste
Arkane Studios is looking for an IT Manager to complete the IT team.
As the IT Manager, you are responsible for ensuring the IT support of the studio and oversee all operational tasks related to the site while working in close collaboration with the ZeniMax IT team.
Lead your IT team and create a collaborative working environment
- Help monitor tasks, assign responsibilities, set deadlines to ensure swift progress of IT projects
- Manage long term objective, build an IT roadmap for services and investments
- Create and update guidelines to provide comprehensive quality policies
Actively participate in the elaboration of the IT strategy of the studio
- Develop working relationships with the dev team anticipate project requirements
- Keep an open channel of communication between IT and the rest of the business
- Budget follow-up and ensure Software and Hardware inventory
- Local infrastructure management (servers, network, workstations)
Coordinate ZeniMax IT projects and strategy in the studio
- Be the point of contact of ZeniMax IT management
- Report IT guidelines and projects to the studio director
- Build and maintain strong relationships with ZeniMax IT team members
Profil du candidat
- At least 2-6 years of IT Management Experience
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workloads based on project needs
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, team-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French & English)
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to predict trends and adapt accordingly
This position is located in Lyon, France.
Working as an Arkanite
Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers. Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999. Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in Lyon town center. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, incl. private medical insurance, flex hours, up to 30 paid vacations days per year, sports program, transport compensation, onboarding program etc.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
A l'attention de : Emilie Erbin