Head of IT
Permanent contract Paris (75)
We are looking for a Head of IT to reinforce our IT department and strategy. More specifically, in collaboration with the COO, IT team and Production Director, your main responsibilities will include :
- Develop the studio's IT strategy together with the COO and the Production Director
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set
- Oversee IT operations and systems
- Provide direction, guidance and training to the IT team
- Ensure that systems and IT solutions always match the performance / security needs of the studio and propose upgrades / new solutions as needed
- Develop, manage and track the studio's IT budget
- Ensure an optimal procurement of technological equipment and software
- Collaborate with SEGA on multiple subjects (network performance, security, redundancy / crisis management and recovery, centralized service delivery, etc.)
- Set up Disaster Recovery Plan, Backup policy and backup testing, IT processes improvements, etc.
Initially, the position will also comprise system administration responsibilities, which include :
- Provide a high quality 3rdsupport line service
- Maintain and administer the current compute / storage / network infrastructure, in accordance with the studio's production schedule
- Provide and maintain updated documentation for all systems supported
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 8 / 10 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Fluent in both French and English
- Troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to multitask and work through changing requirements and priorities.
- Impeccable communication skills, to be able to work with different profiles both internally and externally
- Understanding of computer systems (hardware / software), networks etc.
- Ticketing and asset management tools
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Equipe RH