Permanent contract Paris (75)
We're looking for an experienced Compliance Tester to join Tilak and help us build the future of digital medicine : making medical games with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal that will help people.
As part of the Development team, you will be responsible for testing the games on various mobile devices and ensure the medical compliancy of our products.
Main missions :
- Create and update all QA tests protocols based on design documents
- Collaborate with the QA teams abroad to report bugs and work closely with the development team to solve them
- Set-up test procedures and reportings
- Work closely with the Project Managers to ensure QA pertinence and delivery on time
- Ensure compliance with the companies' QA policies and procedures
- Work closely with the Quality and Regulatory Affairs Team
- Software QA experience
- At least 2 projects shipped (in a professional environment, not during your studies) - mobile games a plus
- A working experience with debugging tools such as Jira, Mantis, Devtrack, or similar
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently as well as with other teams
We're looking for someone with great interpersonal and communication skills, able to solve problems in an effective and timely manner. You're known to be a great team player, methodological, organized and you have been recognized as extremely rigorous.
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager