Permanent contract Paris (75)
You'll be joining a dynamic and motivated QA team where you can freely express yourself and contribute to a positive team environment
Under the supervision of the Lead QA, you'll be in charge of :
- Creating test scenarios and coverage.
- Communicate with all other departments to help them deliver their best.
- Ensure the global quality of the game goes beyond industry standards.
Your main objectives will be :
- Collaborate with designers and programmers alike.
- Implement, iterate and review test scenarios and automatic tests
- Follow and improve the production pipeline
- Write documentation
- You have shipped at least two games.
- You are curious, open to others and like team working.
- Report on the player experience test results with the ability to highlight them.
- Not afraid on giving insight on early design and implementation.
- Ensure all test tool data are of high quality and updated regularly.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Champion of the player experience, always.
- You are as interested in helping the team get better
- You believe in the power of stories (and games) to heal and imagine a better future.
Nice to have :
- You are experienced with Unreal
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, French and English both written and spoken
- Adept of the scientific method or a strong curiosity.
- Gray & white box testing experience.
- Certified ISTQB advanced test analyst or equivalent.
- Being able to find what fit most for the project.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience with issue-tracking databases (JIRA, Taiga, Mantis, DevTrack...)
- Passion for quality and a keen eye for details.
- Compensation according to profile and experience
- Health insurance
- Flextime & remote working possible
- Meal vouchers & transport subscription half paid
- Community of board game / roleplaying game players
Some of us might tend not to apply for jobs unless we feel we do not meet exactly all items in the job description. We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. We encourage you to apply, even if you don't match everything listed in the job description. Let us know why this role appeals to you, why you will be great, and which requirements will stretch you
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager