QA Lead - Green Panda Games (F/M)
Permanent contract Montreuil (93)
As the QA Lead, you will be in charge of managing the QA team and provide excellent quality standards on all our oncoming and live projects.
In close collaboration with the VP Product and the Producers, your responsibilities will be the following :
- Managing the QA team and defining both planning and tasks ;
- Responsible for prioritizing bugs and working with production teams ;
- Testing quality on various mobile devices as an expert of our games (iOS/ Android) ;
- Responsible for the quality of current and upcoming features within our game portfolio over the whole development cycle ;
- Being the point of contact for all arising quality issues ;
- Conception and continuous update of our testing process ;
- Leading ‘areas of QA' such as regression, retesting or Live QA, or an area of specialization e.g. network/events for the team ;
- Creating and managing daily bug burndowns from high-quality data using dashboards, filters, and processes you created ;
- Develop and implement new automation processes in order to optimize our QA practices
- Understanding client and server testing, including server validation, mobile DLC, and experiments/events.
Having acquired a significant experience as Senior/Lead QA in testing Mobile games or applications, you wish to join an ambitious team willing to create the next casual and hyper-casual hits which will passionate our players.
If the following description matches your profile, you are in !
- You are an hyper-passionate and motivated person
- Your mobile F2P market knowledge is second to none
- You are able to efficiently manage yourself and several other QA Testers, adapting your communication depending on the situation and the interlocutor
- Agile development technics such as Kanban or Scrum are familiar to you and you are able to see the big picture before optimizing a testing process
- You have a good technical background which allows you to develop automation tools
- You are obviously able to speak English in a professional environment
- Even if they are not mandatory, the perfect candidate will also have the following competencies :
- Successful mobile game development experience
Why join us ? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the hyper-casual and casual gaming industry ! But also because :
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry !
- We are ambitious, we like to move fast, take bets on people and grow our talents !
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities !
- We have a fun and casual working atmosphere !
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities !
- We have monthly game nights, company events, sports games,...
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers,...
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether !
- WE want YOU to join the team !
Interested ? Apply online and we will get back to you soon : )
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile game publisher with dozens of million users on iOS and Android playing our games each month, in more than 150 countries !
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are comprised of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this !
See some of our fantastic creations over here => https://greenpandagames.com/en
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement