This is a call to all video game enthusiasts and specialists in product management ! If you want to work on original games, collaborate with some of the best indie studios, and make an impact, our village has been waiting for you.
Together with the Lead Product Manager and the rest of the publishing team, you will have the opportunity to bring many games to their audiences, to learn, and grow as a product manager.
Join a rising video game publisher with exciting projects in the pipeline. Be part of our adventure !
At Dear Villagers, some of our core values are :
Studio First - we strive to build the best relationships with our developer partners, developing trust and keeping them top-of-mind in every decision.
It Takes a Village - collaboration is the name of the game. We want to build a diverse and open-minded team to create the best environment for game-makers and players alike.
Paving Memory Lane - we believe in crafting memorable experiences for players, that will stay with them for many years to come.
As a Product Manager, you will take over management of our premium line-up on PC and consoles. You will own and coordinate publishing efforts on several game projects through daily interactions within the team, the studios, and third-party partners.
You missions will include :
- Day-to-day studio relations - build strong partnerships with dev partners as main contact point for daily product and business needs
- Identify the games' target audience, positioning, values and selling points
- Create and oversee the execution of go-to-market plans for each game in partnership with our communication and sales team, but also with studios and third-party agencies
- Explore all business and marketing opportunities, tailored for each game
- Regularly and proactively communicate product roadmap and progress internally
- Maintain a reliable product / marketing planning, oversee creative / trade marketing deliverables
- Conduct market research, competition benchmarks and consumer studies to make recommendations that could improve the games or brand strategy
- Some travels may be required (industry events, developer gatherings, office meetings)