ZeDrimeTim is an independent video game studio, based in Paris and founded by veterans from the Video Game, Animation and Visual Effects industries. We are currently working on "Darwin's Paradox", an adventure game with an endearing hero, unique gameplay mechanics and a strong art direction. The game is developed on Unreal Engine 5 for PC and consoles.
We are looking for a Senior Programmer with strong C++ skills , a good knowledge of Unreal Engine and versatile technical skills to work on multiple parts of the game ( gameplay and tech features, consoles support, etc) . You should already have shipped a few games and been working with game engines like Unreal or Unity. You like to be part of a human-sized team where your role has a deep impact on the game.
What you'll be doing :
- Develop and implement gameplay and technical features for the game and the team
- Write and document clean, maintainable, and functional code.
- Debug and fix any issues including but not limited to bugs, crashes, and runtime performance challenges
- Work hand in hand with the designers and artists
- Diagnose and solve proactively technical problems
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager