Associate Game Producer
Permanent contract Cergy (95)
What you will be doing :
Associate Game or Art Producer works with a game's production staff to ensure the timely delivery of the highest quality project possible. Typically, they will focus on specific areas of the development process.
This could involve handling the communications between the publisher and developer, or coordinating work on some of the project's key processes such as managing the outsourcing of art assets. Associate Game or Art Producer is the main point of contact for client and is in charge of tracking the quality of deliverables as well as providing feedback.
Working within a development team often involves managing communications between different teams such as design, art and programming, etc.
What you should have :
- Possess a minimum one years' experience as an assistant Producer, managing internal teams within the game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Audio Specialists, Senior Project Managers, and Associate Producers etc.) preferably.
- Mature personality, able to manage relationship at senior level who appreciates multi-cultural working environment.
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for games.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and possess high levels of self-motivation.
- A keen eye for detail and high standards of work and a commitment to the development process.
What we offer :
- Open and collaborative employee culture
- Team buildings and company activities
- Healthcare plan
- Work from home possible
- Oversee work opportunities
- Poste basé à Cergy dans un parc arboré, proche du RER
- Subvention restauration d'entreprise
- Boissons (eau, café, thé, jus de fruits) offertes
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement