42 candidates • Permanent contract Mons (Belgium)
We are currently looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organized individual to join our team of producers. You will be responsible for multiple game projects on a variety of platforms (Consoles, PC).
As an associate producer, you are responsible for the development of games from concept to launch including all phases of development within small to mid size development teams. At Fishing Cactus, producers are responsible for facilitating communication and development efforts across multiple teams (both internal and external, including publishers) and make sure vision, priorities are communicated effectively and that resources are allocated properly and delivering the best quality possible. They are both the vision holder and final game experience validators.
The producers are in direct contact with both the teams and game designers, they are the keepers of the vision and the stakeholders of the project success.
This is a full time position at our studio in Mons, Belgium with a first fixed term contract of 6 months followed by permanent contract.
- Good understanding of the role of a producer, requirements during the development phases of a game project
- Experience in managing teams in an Agile development environment (Kanban, Lean, SCRUM)
- Highly capable of assessing product quality and drive the team towards a good game vision and set priorities
- Highly autonomous, trustworthy and experience working in a very flat hierarchy
- Very good knowledge of production tools (excel, Gsheets, miro, hack&plan, trello, mantis, JIRA, etc.)
- Exceptional English (both written and spoken)
- Experience as producer or project manager on a released game (PC, console, premium) is a plus (even as a junior)
- Experience in shipping a console title is a plus
Your profile and soft skills (most important)
- You are a people person
- Can-do attitude, flexible to change, willing to daily challenge yourself and lead new processes
- You are a natural born cheerleader, positive person, you have excellent people management skills, including proven ability to motivate and encourage team members to work out of their comfort zone
- You are able to troubleshoot scheduling efforts, and have the resources to obtain solutions
- You have exceptional spoken and written communication skills
- You can show ability to facilitate and mediate between all disciplines within the team
- You have a passion for making good games and understand modern business models
You're ready to move to Belgium for this full time position.
We offer competitive salary depending on experience, a good package of benefits, flexible hours, remote working (partial) and a very fun team to work with.
An interview on site will be required after first evaluation phase.
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
Vous pouvez postuler en Français mais l'Anglais est un plus.
To: Recruitment manager